Learn Common Irregular Adverbs in English. Here is a list of common Irregular Adverbs.
Irregular Adverbs in English
Most adverbs are formed by adding –ly to an adjective. However, some adverbs are irregular.
Here is a useful irregular adverbs list which does not follow the normal rule.
1. Good -> Well
2. Fast -> Fast
3. Hard -> Hard
4. Late -> Late
5. Early -> Early
6. Daily -> Daily
7. Straight -> Straight
8. Wrong -> Wrong/ Wrongly
9. Lively -> Lively
Examples of Irregular Adverb
- All the team played very well today.
- Can you run as fast as Mike?
- She has worked hard all her life.
- Ellen has to work late tonight.
- They must have come home early.
- The zoo is open daily.
- She was looking straight at me.
- You’ve spelled my name wrong.
- Men clustered and chattered lively in groups.