In this article, we learn some common synonyms for HOUSE in English. Below is a list of HOUSE Synonyms for ESL Students.
House Synonyms in English
Here is a list of 44 English Synonyms Words for HOUSE.
- Mobile home
- Motor home
- Railroad flat
- Rooming house
- Split level
House Synonyms Examples
- She pays ￡200 a week for this apartment.
- A bungalow does not have an upstairs.
- He showed her to a small cabin.
- He parked his caravan on a vacant lot.
- The old castle is said to be haunted.
- The flounder put them back in the old hovel.
- The Emperor lived in the Palace.
- Would you like a duplex or a mobile home?
- She has a suite of rooms in the hotel.
- Don’t you think that townhouse is too big for one person?
Synonyms for House | Infographic
House Synonyms – Different Types of Houses