Here is a list of useful collocations with LOSE in English you should know.
Useful Collocations with LOSE
Common Collocations with the word LOSE.
1. Lose weight – She is trying to lose weight.
2. Lose money – The business will lose money if it doesn’t modernize.
3. Lose the way – Stay by me, I don’t want you to lose the way.
4. Lose one’s mind – “What a terrible thing it is to lose one’s mind.”
5. Lose the match – Unless England improves their game, they’re going to lose the match.
6. Lose a game – It would be a major upset for the Minutemen to lose a game at home.
7. Lose something – Sit down or you’ll lose your seat.
8. Lose consciousness – The blow caused him to lose consciousness.
9. Lose one’s temper – It signs that he will lose his temper.
10. Lose a family member – She’d rather die than lose the children.