Adverbs of Frequency!!! This English lesson shows you the definition and list of adverbs of frequency with examples.
Adverbs of Frequency List
Below is a list of adverbs of indefinite frequency with adverb examples.
- Always: Jenna always talks too loud.
- Usually: She usually sings in the shower.
- Normally: She doesn’t normally arrive until ten.
- Often: I often feel a pain in my stomach.
- Sometimes: My eyes sometimes get red and itchy in the summer.
- Occasionally: She watches the kids for us occasionally.
- Seldom: I seldom go home after five o’clock in the afternoon.
- Rarely: The police rarely shoot to kill.
- Never: I never get to bed before 11.
List of Frequency Adverbs | Infographic
Useful List of Adverbs of Indefinite Frequency