List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Mistakes with Adverbs: Common Grammar Mistakes in English
- 90+ Interesting Names for Groups of Animals | Animal Group Names
- Using Conditional Conjunctions in Sentences | Meaning and Examples
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- 25+ Useful Phrases Used At the Doctor in English Conversation
- 35+ Useful Expressions for Talking on the Phone
- Funny Idioms: List of 25 Best Funny Idioms You May Not Know
- School Idioms: 15 Popular School Idioms in English
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- 60+ Interesting Basketball Terms You Should Know
- Shopping Vocabulary: 26 Useful Shopping Vocabulary in English
- Intransitive Verb: A Short List of 100 Useful Intransitive Verbs in English
- Synonyms for Said: 80+ Useful Said Synonyms to Improve Your Vocabulary
- LUCKY Synonym: Top 50 Interesting Synonyms for Lucky in English
- Top 100 Most Commonly Used Words in Business English You Should Know
- 180 Useful Synonyms Words List | IELTS Vocabulary
- 110 Useful English Vocabulary for Restaurants | Restaurant Vocabulary
- 50+ SCARED Synonyms | Words to Describe You Are Scared
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.