List of all English lessons for ESL teachers and students by different categories, including grammar, vocabulary, common expressions, punctuation, idioms, synonyms, phrasal verbs, collocations, common mistakes in English …
Useful grammar lessons for ESL teachers and English learners.
- Commonly Misspelled Words: How to Spell them Correctly
- Punctuation Marks: 14 Punctuation Marks You Need to Master
- JUST and ALREADY: How to Use ALREADY and JUST Correctly
- For or Since: How to Use For and Since in English Sentences
- LIKE or AS: How to Use Like vs As Correctly?
- MUCH vs MANY: How to Use Many vs Much in Sentences
- LESS vs FEWER: How to Use Fewer vs Less Correctly
- Conjunction Words: How to Use Both and – Either or – Neither nor in Sentences
- TO vs TOO: How to Use Too vs To Correctly
- MAY vs MIGHT: How to Use Might vs May Correctly
Learn common expressions and common phrases used in daily English conversations.
- WELL DONE Synonym: 36 Creative Ways Of Saying “Well Done!”
- 10 Interesting Collocations with LOSE in English
- 19 Popular Expressions for Asking for Information
- 15 Ways to Respond to Bad News in English
- 24 English Expressions to Express Anger Effectively
- Idioms About NATURE: 10 Interesting Nature Idioms in English
- Greetings: 28 Useful Formal and Informal Greetings in English
- Idioms about Friendship: 10 Popular English Idioms about Friendship
- Color Idioms: 29 Awesome Color Idioms to Develop Your English
- Rainy Weather: Useful Words and Phrases to Describe Rainy Weather
Learn English vocabulary with different topics illustrated with pictures.
- Military Terms: 180 Popular Military Words You Should Know
- Family Word: 45+ Useful English Vocabulary Related to Family
- PRETTY Synonyms: 30+ Useful Synonyms for Pretty in English
- HOUSE Synonym: 40+ Popular Synonyms for HOUSE in English
- DIRTY Synonym: List of 45+ Synonyms for Dirty in English
- Cooking Terms: List of 101 Useful Cooking Terms
- OKAY Synonym: 35 Amazing Synonyms for Okay
- REALLY Synonyms: 35 Useful Synonyms for Really in English
- List of Homophones: 111 Popular Sets of Homophones for ESL Learners
- CRY Synonym: 16 Useful Synonyms for Cry
Most commonly confused words in the English language with definition and examples for ESL Learners.
The list of synonyms will help you expand your English vocabulary.
Commonly used idioms in the English language that ESL learners should know.
Other Ways to Say
Learn other ways to say everyday phrases in English with ESL infographics.
General English Language
General English lessons are designed to improve your English skills by developing your speaking, listening, reading and writing.